Thursday 25 April 2013

SOME MUCH NEEDED #GYM-SPIRATION: OCTAVIA SPENCER LOSES 20 LBS; LALA VASQUEZ-ANTHONY COMPLETES 60 DAY CHALLENGE AND LOOKS AH-MA-ZING!

Lately, I have been looking for some much needed gym-spiration. Winter is the season when you eat and eat and eat and don't necessarily have the desire to go to the gym and sweat it out especially when you have little kids to look after. So come a little sunshine and I am trying on some tank top and jeans combo and it just ain't fitting. And I have been telling myself to try losing weight....

Until I saw this picture of LaLa.



This is what she looked like before




Needless to say, I am on my way to the gym like now..i mean now now!
Apparently, the mom of one and NBA's Carmelo Anthony's wife embarked on a 60 day fitness challenge inspired by rapper The Game ( I need me some celebrity friends) and the result is what you see above..LaLa looking super sexy!

60 days! Hmmm I WILL TRY!

Octavia Spencer also lost 20 lbs; check out her before and after photos after the cut...








No comments:

Post a Comment